Friday, December 4, 2009
#7 "Wrappin' it up!"
As a very interesting day rapped the first semester of clinicals it is time to reflect. I have had patients with a wide variety of illnesses: Diabetes, Depression, Dementia, GI Bleed, Syncope, Cellulitis, and Schizophrenia. Thanks to the wonderful hours of required "clinical paperwork" I have learned so much about just a handful of the illnesses but am already looking forward to learning more. The difference of time it takes to even do my drug times has significantly changed. It's not only the learning and patients of clinicals that make thursdays and fridays the two days of the week I look forward to. It is my amazing clinical group and brilliant professor. We have so much fun together but we are also like a big family now! I love walking around from classmate to classmate educating each other of the different experiences we have had throughout the acute rotation. I have learned as much from my classmates and professor as I have from my patients and paperwork. I can't wait to get back in the hospital after winter break!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment